Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Website!

Greetings, small number of readers:

So I recently started this awesome website with a friend, you should totally go see it and become members and tell all your friends, but not necessarily in that order. SettleThisForMe is a friendly place where you can start friendly arguments and let the internet decide who's right. Come to think of it, they don't even have to be arguments. If you're indecisive, you can use it to help you choose what to do. There are many uses for our service, not the least of which is a rip-roarin' good time!

Eventually I'll get back to constructing my robot house, I promise. Right now I'm doing more work on renovating my non-robot house so people will pay us more for it when we sell it. Things like repainting, updating appliances, that sort of thing. I'm always cooking up automation tactics though, and I'll be sure to update here if any of them come to fruition. Or maybe just if they sound cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment